[FULL] 2nd Wine Tasting of 2018 by HKUAA Fine Wine Club
MESSAGE FROM THE AA BAR
2nd WINE TASTING of 2018 at 6:45pm, on Firday, 31st August at AA Bar
Date: Friday, 31 August, 2018
Time: 6:45 pm - 7:45 pm
Venue: The AA Bar, HKUAA
Charge: FREE for Fine Wine Club members; $100 per person for other members and guests.
Dear wine lovers,
The Fine Wine Club will be hosting a wine tasting for five kinds of high score white and red next Friday at the AA Bar. As usual, the tasting is free for Wine Club members, and non- members and guests pay $100 to participate. Before the tasting starts, there will be free drinking of Hungarian Rose and details of the wines for tasting are as follows:
1. Piper Heidsieck Brut N.V. RP 87.
2. 2012 Craggy Range Pinot Noir, Otago, New Zealand. RP 90.
3. 2006 Monasterio De Las Vine Reserva, Rioja, Spain. RP 90.
4. 2014 Hazana Vinas Viejas, Rioja, Spain. RP 92.
5. 2014 Siran, Margaux, Bordeaux. RP 91.
6. 2004 Segla, Margaux, Bordeaux. JS 92, FV 17+
A major difference of the event this time is that there will be 6 bottles of each wine for purchase at cost, which , I assure you, will be a lot lower than those of the wine retailers in Hong Kong ! This move shall remove the usual complaint that the tasted wines were not available for sale, I hope.
So please sign up quickly before it is full!
Chairman, AA Bar
Reservation and Payment Method for the Wine Tasting Event:
1. Please complete the form in below with payment and email to Ms. Natalie Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org ON or BEFORE 29th August, 2018. If you enroll together with your friend(s), please copy the form twice and complete it for your friend(s) as well.
***Enrolment Form ***
Full Name (Mr/Ms/Mrs):
HKUAA Membership No.:
2. After filling out the form, please pay (if you are not Fine Wine Club Member)
 by DEPOSIT to our HSBC account:
Account Name: Hong Kong University Alumni Association
Account No.: 808-5-000324
 By CHEQUE to "HKUAA"
Please send to the cheque to Room 101, 1/F, Yip Fung Building, 2 D’Aguilar Street, Central, Hong Kong.
The bearer of the cheque should be “HKUAA”. Please write your name and contact number at the back of the cheque.
3. Send us your SCANNED BANK-IN SLIP at email@example.com with your FULL NAME. Kindly note that places will only be reserved for members who have paid and send us the email.
4. A confirmation email will be sent after we have confirmed your payment.
Deadline of reservation: 29th August, 2018 (Wednesday)
back to previous